Julien Anquetin and Farah Tame dominated on the course and claimed the win in International Speed presented by Länsiväylä. This was the second win for the French who also topped the International Welcome class in Helsinki earlier on Friday.
Anquetin left a clear margin to Martin Fuchs on Viper Z who took the runner-up spot ahead of Mario Stevens with Botakara OLD.
“It was a good round for us, this was a really fast course”, Anquetin commented the competition.
In tomorrow’s Grand Trophy, Anquetin will ride Z Ice Cube Z with whom he won the opening class.
The young Finn, Hugo Kogelnig on Vermont 2 continued home riders great day placing 7th.
“Couldn’t feel better than this. My first time here and first time riding at five star level and got two placings. I have one more competition tomorrow, I’ll ride in the 140 cm class”, Kogelnig said, clearly happy after their performance.
International Speed presented by Länsiväylä
Länsiväylä International Jumping Competition 140 cm, speed and handiness. Starts 24, placings 12.
1) Julien Anquetin – Farah Tame, FRA 52,77
2) Martin Fuchs – Viper Z, SUI 54,36
3) Mario Stevens – Botakara OLD, GER 55,52
4) Leopold van Asten – VDL Groep Urane de Talma, NED 57,23
5) Jens Vandenberk – Diamant van ‘t Coseveld Z, BEL 57,91
6) Francesco Turturiello – Happiness, ITA 58,05 (55,05)
7) Hugo Kogelnig – Vermont 2, FIN 59,53,
8) Max Kühner – Campino MR, AUT 59,73
9) Jens Fredricson – King Blue, SWE 60,30
10) Petra Heikkinen – Hurby, FIN 60,53 (57,53)
11) Peder Fredricson – Expression From Second Life Z, SWE 60,59
12) Daniel Deusser – Otello de Guldenboom, GER 62,05