Over 100 members of media gather to the international Helsinki Horse Show every year. The Finnish National Broadcasting Company (YLE) broadcasts live the main competitions Helsinki Grand Prix and Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™. More than 400 articles were published last year about Horse Show and YLE sent more than eight hours of coverage from the competition. Helsinki Horse Show was shown internationally on around 20 channels for almost 35 hours.
Book your accomodation with Horse Show partner Scandic Park Helsinki
Press Officer during the Horse Show week
Mob +358 40 514 4753
Phone number to the Press Centre +358 41 496 3244
Helsinki Horse Show office (contact during the year)
Phone number +358 (0)9 584 221 06
THE PRESS CENTRE
- The Press Centre is located close to the main entrance of Helsinki Ice Hall. There is a separate entrance for the media next to the ice hall ticket office.
- Seating for the press is between tribunes F6 and F7.
- At the Press Centre you will find wireless Internet, a browsing computer with an Internet connection, pigeonholes to rent (in particular for photographers), workspaces and soft drinks.
- Please contact the Press Centre officers for assistance with questions and the rider interviews. Please allow enough time for the personnel to make the necessary arrangements. The warm-up area is open to the press and spectators alike.
- Accredited photographers get their photographer identification (a wrist band against a 5 € deposit) and information on the location of the photographing areas. Please note that visibility to the arena must not be obstructed. You can also take photos next to the warm-up arena. The stables are closed and there is no access to the stables even for the press.
- During the broadcasted classes on Saturday and Sunday please mind the TV cameras and avoid disturbing their operation.
- At the prize-awarding ceremonies photographers may operate on the riding course provided that they observe the instructions given by the course personnel. Access to the arena is arranged from the corner below tribunes B1/B2.
- All photographers and representatives of the press moving around the arena are kindly requested to dress neatly and follow the instructions given by the press officer and course manager regarding photographing areas and moving around the arena.
You find our latest news here
Hashtags #hihs2018 #helsinkihorseshow